Thursday, May 31

le cahier est fin!


so i finished up my sketchbook last week at some point, which is truly a first for me. usually i just get about ten pages away from the end and buy a new one because the new semester is starting, but obviously i'm not in school anymore, and i somehow ended up drawing 10 times as much as i ever drew in my sketchbook before. so i bought a new one today and did some sketches. not many, but it's a promising start. i don't feel like scanning right now, so i'll just post the progress on the concept art i'm coloring in photoshop.

indie future girl! or something...

3 comments:

Biby Cletus said...

Cool blog, i just randomly surfed in, but it sure was worth my time, will be back

Deep Regards from the other side of the Moon

Biby Cletus

Hoshi Neko said...

Looks cool to me and congrats on the new sketchbook. I just painted the cover to my new sketchbook so I'm excited to get going on that one, too.

Ally said...

very nice! I like her. The texturing of the entire piece is really nice. Did you color in photoshop?

Yeah I've never finished a sketchbook. I have about 50 of them. haha