Wednesday, May 26

I like to draw Fruits!

I love to sketch from the Japanese magazine Fruits. It's a street fashion magazine that has high res, full-body photos of lots of crazy and overly stylish girls in Japan. It's a great way to push my outfit design, and hair styles. Unfortunately most of the poses they are in are pigeon-toed with surprised expressions on their faces, but sometimes you find some poses that are real gems. Either way, fun to draw, and always the full-body, which for me is important. I don't like drawing just heads. I need more work on arms and hands. Feet and legs are probably my favorite thing to draw anyways, so getting to draw them is always a plus! (Wow, that was probably the dorkiest sentence I've written in months...).



Obviously the kitty wasn't in the magazine.... =^.^=

No comments: