Tuesday, June 16

Character Sheet Redesign (Sorry this title is desperately lacking in the cleverness department!)



After realizing there was no way I could animate Prudence the way I had drawn her in the previous model sheet, I decided a revamp of her character was in order. ...Also, a revamp of the story. Working on the storyboards. I finally have my inspiration back! Apollo is finally smiling down on me!

What might you ask gave me this inspiration? Well, part of it was sheer willpower to force something out - like striking a wet match, it's fairly improbable, but hardly impossible. So I started the character yesterday at Bittersweet Cafe on Fillmore St and then tonight after looking through some amazing sketches and rough animation on this fantasmic blog that posts artwork by the brilliant Glen Keane: http://theartofglenkeane.blogspot.com/2006/05/pocahontas.html

I finally got the true inspiration to draw all this. More to come.





No comments: