Monday, March 2

America's Outlaw Crush



I actually started this over a week ago after I finished watching 'The Assassination of Jesse James by the Coward Robert Ford'. The film is a spectacle of the best kind, and I highly recommend seeing it if you love history, cinematography, hot men, and a fascinating take on the the life of Jesse James.

p.s. - Fun fact (I wrote "fun 'cat'" the first time round, I need sleep!): The film was mostly shot in Alberta, Canada, near Edmonton, a place I've been lucky enough to visit more than a few times. It's twice as gorgeous as Missouri, so I can see why they filmed there instead!

p.p.s. - I forgot to mention that I updated my website! Not really anything except I centered everything and made the background black... so yeah... hopefully updating it soon with more artwork and a real update! www.ceydran.com

p.p.p.s. - I did these illustrations tonight too but I don't have enough time to color them, so here's the line drawings! Colored versions tomorrow hopefully!



p.p.p.p.s. - Wondercon was awesome (except the creepy lady who ruined my chance of having a real conversation with Wendy Pini!! *shakes fist*). I finally got my Claire Wendling book and I must say I'm overwhelmed with joy. My life is now complete. Well okay, it's like, I got one box checked off... I still have to invent bee-mittens.

p.p.p.p.p.s. - sorry for all the postscripts!

No comments: