Wednesday, May 19

Just so you know I'm not a loser...



A progression of my slow coloring skillz! Here is Marie Antoinette on her way to being colorful!

So you see, I am in fact still working on art! I've just been super busy the last few days! I spent Sunday and Monday traveling on a trip to Yosemite with my boyfriend and his brother and his roommate. It was tons of fun! By the employee lodges there were all these cool trees with flowers growing upwards on the branches so it looked like they were lillypads floating in the air. So here's a couple, little photos from the trip that I thought was really pretty... obviously taken with my crappy camera on my phone! I really wanted that blue bike in the background....... mmmmm bike....





(There was a bear at the bottom of this waterfall and no one ran away screaming! ...People are pretty dumb in national parks!)

No comments: